Introductions

Hello! I thought I should make some introductions seeing as there are a few of us who will be making lots of appearances around here.


This is me, Belinda Horton. I was born and raised in Huntsville, AL, and other than a short stint in Nashville, this is where I've always lived. I graduated from Grissom High School in 2008, and from Athens State University in 2014. I'm a part-time retail manager at Bloom Dancewear, and will celebrate my 10th year with Bloom next month. My three favorite hobbies are reading, organizing, and crafting. I'm currently living my childhood dream of being a stay at home mom (part-time!) and getting to take care of my sweet baby boy.


This handsome guy right here is my husband, Caleb. He's from a small town in central Alabama, but moved to the "big city" of Huntsville when he was 7. He also graduated high school in 2008, and from Athens State University in 2014. He's an accountant at a small firm here in town. He is great at his job, and puts in lots of hard work and long hours to be able to take care of us. His 3 favorite hobbies are photography, video games, and traveling. 


And THIS little guy...he's the angel that just so happens to be our son! This is Henry Joseph Horton, born October 17, 2016. He is the light of our lives, apple of our eyes, and every other cliche sentiment you can think of. He makes life a hundred times harder and a thousand times happier. He is totally going to be the star of this blog, so get ready. :) He is obviously too young for "hobbies", but 3 things he loves right now are eating, being held (especially by mommy!), and bouncing in his doorway jumper. 

And that's our little family! I hope you feel like you know us a little more, and I look forward to you getting to know us better!



Comments

Popular Posts