Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, everyone! We've had a great week over here in the Horton house, but we're looking forward to the weekend. Here are a few favorites!

Henry started a Mother's Morning Out program at First Presbyterian Church this week and he LOVED it! He was so good and had no problem being left for 4 hours. He napped, ate, and played, and I think his teachers pretty much adore him. They said he was so easy and laid-back, and basically took care of himself. 😂 I can't wait to see how much he'll going to grow during this school year, and all of the little baby friends he's going to make.


Caleb and I are binge watching Parks and Recreation on Netflix, and it is SO funny. He watched it years ago when it was airing on T.V., but I never have and he told me I had to. I love The Office, and it is very similar. Maybe not quite as funny, but still pretty hilarious!




Bath time is one of Henry's favorite times of the day! He has SO much fun splashing and playing in the water. He always tries to drink from the faucet and will end up putting his whole face under it. The other night he pulled up holding the faucet, and pulled the little thing that turns the shower on. He was standing there under the water looking so confused. 😂😂 He always keeps us laughing!


I got a Cricut cutting machine for Christmas from my mother-in-law, and I just used it for the first time this week! I have been spending some time during Henry's nap time to work on my scrapbook, which I haven't worked on in like 4 years. The Cricut is AMAZING and the stuff I make on it make my scrapbook look a million times better! I'm having so much fun with it. 

That's it for today! Hope everyone has a good weekend, see you back here on Monday!


Comments

Popular Posts