Kirkland's Finds

I had another post planned for today, but I was so excited about some stuff that I found at Kirkland's yesterday that I just had to share it! I haven't been to Kirkland's in probably 3 or 4 years cause I usually just don't like their stuff that much. I have an aversion to generic artwork, and Kirkland's is like the king of it. BUT with that being said, I saw some recent Facebook posts about the great farmhouse decor that Kirkland's sells, and I had to check it out. I love Fixer Upper and Joanna Gaines as much as the next gal, and I'm a fan of the farmhouse trend that she's started. I'm not shiplapping my walls or anything, but I was looking to incorporate a few farmhouse/rustic pieces into my decor. Two specific things I was looking for were a tiered stand and a wooden lantern. Well I hit the jackpot at Kirkland's!

Look at all of those great finds! 

Originally I wanted a wooden tiered stand, but those things are $100+ and my taste changes frequently enough that I don't want to sink that kind of money into one decor item. I loved this metal basket stand the moment I saw it, and I especially love the wooden bead trim. Bonus, it was $29.99! They had tons of other lanterns to choose from, but I went with this one because I loved the antique white, and it was only $24.99. The wooden tray was a total impulse purchase, but I knew I needed it as soon as I saw it! Check out those big wooden bead handles 😍. I know that I will use these 3 items season after season. Gourds and pumpkins in the fall, ball ornaments for Christmas, colorful eggs for Easter. There are so many possibilities!

And of course I had to snag a few new fall decorations. I LOVED the little wooden signs. They're small (like 4.5" square), but the perfect size to put on a little shelf or to include in a fall vignette. I'm going to put the blue/green pumpkin with the "Give Thanks" sign because it matches perfectly. And the garland is going on my mantle! My only complaint about it is that the pumpkins are covered in orange glitter, and I usually do not buy anything glittery. But this is too cute not to keep! I didn't take a picture, but I also got an adorable fall door mat that's black and white buffalo checked, with an orange pumpkin and an "H". So cute!

I asked the cashier if there were any coupons (cause hello, big purchase!) and she told me about the Kirkland's Spin and Win app. I downloaded it, spun the wheel, and stopped it on a 10% off entire purchase coupon! You can spin the wheel once a day, and the coupon you get has to be used in store that same day. It's a pretty awesome way to get a quick discount without having to waiting for a coupon in the mail. I ended up getting all of this for less than $125. SCORE!

Hope you guys enjoyed seeing my purchases, and I hope that someone found something they'd like for their own homes. Leave a comment for more info on any particular item!


Comments

Popular Posts