Show and Tell Tuesday--What's in Your Bag?


Today I'm linking up with Momfessionals for another Show and Tell Tuesday. This week, we're dumping our purses and sharing what's inside. I'm going to warn you; this is probably the most boring post out there. I keep my purse pretty neat, and so there's nothing unusual/interesting/crazy in there. 

Here's what I have...
...just your basic purse necessities! 

I have a wallet, keys, my phone, a pen, 2 pairs of sunglasses (1 of these usually stays in my car as a backup pair), a small gold wallet that I keep gift cards and reward cards in, and a zipper pouch that is kind of my emergency kit. It stores a travel size deodorant, feminine products, Tums, chap stick, lotion, and hand sanitizer. My friend Shelby gave me this little pouch for Christmas and it is the perfect size to hold a lot of stuff without taking up tons of space in your purse. I LOVE it! Other than a few popcorn kernels from our movie date night a couple weeks ago, that's it! 

My purse itself was a Christmas gift from my mother-in-law. It's a Rebekah Minkoff that I found for a super goof price at Nordstrom, and she was kind enough to get it for me. 😊 

That's all for today! I hope everyone's week is off to a great start! 


Comments

Popular Posts