Reverse Bucket List

I missed Show and Tell Tuesday last week, but I really liked the prompt and wanted to go ahead and write about it anyway. 😊 I'm going to share my bucket list in reverse; the things that I used to dream of doing, and have now done. I've put a lot of thought into this, and here's what I've come up with!

- Gradate from college with honors -


- Visit the Biltmore-

- Play in the snow in Chicago -
(The Carhart coveralls were borrowed because I did not have warm enough clothing 😂)

- Visit England (and see Stonehenge!) -

- See Les Miserables in London -

- See Phantom of the Opera on Broadway -

- See Wicked in Atlanta (twice!) -

- Share the Gospel in Mexico -

- Go to Disney World -

- See Britney Spears in concert -

- Move to a big city -

- Work as a professional organizer -

- Buy a house - 

- Have several amazing, lifelong friends -

These last two are my biggest dreams come true......

- Marry my best friend -

- Become a mom -

Looking back at the most important moments in my life, it's obvious that it's experiences over things that have made my life amazing. I pray that I don't ever take any of it for granted, or forget that every blessing I have is from God. And I am SO excited to make many, many more memories and mark more items off of my bucket list in the coming years!








Comments

Popular Posts