Christmas 2017 Part 2


Hello everyone! I'm back today to share pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Enjoy!

On Christmas Eve, we went to the Vesper Service at my MIL's church, and then back to their house for dinner and presents. We all got some awesome stuff; Caleb got the Sonos speaker he wanted, along with some accessories for his new gun, I got slippers, a planner, a cardigan I picked out at Anthropologie, a new cast iron skillet, and a bunch of other little things, and Henry got shoes, books, and toys!



Here we are with Tracy (AKA Nana), and Kendra. Derek was taking the picture, but he was there also! 😊

When we got home, Caleb and I turned "A Christmas Story" on while we set up Henry's presents. I've always thought it would be so fun to get your kid's presents ready for Christmas morning and it really was! 
All ready for Henry to wake up! We got him a new pop-up book (Nana got him the same one, but I decided to keep both because I'm sure one will eventually tear up. He's obsessed with these things!), a ball popper, a stuffed puppy, a set of nesting blocks, a plush tool set, foam bath letters, and a vacuum cleaner. 

Walking into the living room and seeing all his presents. 😊



This sweet little smile melts my heart! Patiently waiting for daddy to get his vacuum cleaner out of the box. 

Looking at his stocking stuffers. He got bath toys, a new toothbrush and toothpaste, some wooden rolling animals, and "Pat the Puppy". 


Caleb and I just did stockings for each other, which is always fun! It's Caleb's little traditional joke to put Junior Mints in my stocking. Several years ago, Caleb was under the impression that they were my favorite candy (????) and he, my mom, and my brother all gave me boxes of Junior Mints. I like them okay, but they are by no means my favorite. Now it's just a funny joke. 😊

We went to my parent's house for breakfast and then came home for Henry's nap. When he woke up, we went back over there to open presents. 
This picture is a little dark, but here we are at my parent's house. It's always crowded and chaotic, but it sure is fun!

Caleb got a new PlayStation controller and hiking shoes. 

I got rain boots, books, and a new rolling pin.



Evelyn got an Elsa costume that she wore the rest of the day. 😂

Back at home after a long and wonderful day! 

We had such a wonderful Christmas season. Having Henry another year older made it even better. This year he could actually participate in the festivities which made things SO much more fun! I know it will just get better each year. 😊



Comments

Popular Posts