Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! Hope everyone has had a good week and is looking forward to a relaxing weekend! Here are a few favorites from the week.




My number one favorite this week; I got an Apple Watch! I have only had it one full day, but so far I really like it. I am that person that is ALWAYS fumbling for my phone in the bottom of my purse, so I really like being able to answer calls/texts from the watch. Also, I work retail and our phone rules are pretty strict. I don't like leaving my phone in the back all day because I need to know if I get an important call, so I think this is the perfect solution. And excuse the goofy selfie, I sent this to Caleb when my watch came in. Also, those were pajamas and it was the middle of the day...don't judge. 🙈




A close second from the week was this puzzle that I did during Henry's nap times. I LOVE puzzles, but rarely do them. Caleb makes fun of me because he thinks only grandmas do puzzles, but I know I'm not the only twenty-something year old that loves them! Caleb bought me this one several years ago and this was the first time I put it together. It was seriously so much fun, and even thought it was 1,000 pieces, it wasn't too hard and I finished it pretty quickly.




I saw this on Facebook and it made me laugh SO HARD. This is me every.time. I get my hair done. I didn't realize it was something that other people thought too, but I sent this to several friends and they all agreed. This is one of my new favorite memes!




My mom and I took the kids to the playground and Sonic yesterday, and it we had a great time! A little hectic, but so much fun! I love that these sweet cousins get to grow up together and I pray that they'll always be close. 

Those are my favorites for this Friday. What a great week we've had in the Horton house! 


Comments

Popular Posts