Photoshoot with Kids

Good morning! Hope everyone had a great weekend and is having a great Monday!

Yesterday Amanda came over with Evelyn and Caroline and we took some pictures of all of the kids. I had been wanting to do some 9 month pictures of Henry, and this was the perfect opportunity. Caleb and I got a Canon 60D before Henry was born, and we have taken some great pictures with it! Here are 3 of my favorites from the shoot. Also let me just saw that taking pictures of kids is one of the hardest things in the world. We took tons of pictures and the vast majority of them were no good, but getting just a few good ones is totally worth the effort.

Such pretty girls! Caroline is a little firecracker and rarely stops moving, and basically refuses to pose/smile for the camera (Evelyn is obviously a different story!). She might not be looking at the camera, but this was one of the only pictures where Caroline looked sweet. 😂

Such sweet sisters! How cute are those dimples?! 

And here's my little cutie! I love seeing his teeth in this picture. He got his two middle bottom teeth in April, but these four have just come in within the last 2 weeks. He is looking less like a baby and more like a boy, which breaks my heart and brings me so much happiness all at the same time. I can't wait to see who this boy will grow up to be, and he just gets more and more fun all the time! I was also thrilled to get some pictures of him in this outfit, which I had bought for him to wear for Easter. 

All three of these babies are growing up too fast, and I don't ever want to forget their sweet faces at these ages. I'm so glad that we took the time to take some pictures to look back on one day when they're older. I love these kids SO much!

Comments

Popular Posts