Show and Tell Tuesday--Best Day Ever


Today I'm linking up with Andrea for Show and Tell Tuesday, where we are telling what our best day ever would look like, and why. I have thought long and hard about this, trying to dream up something really exciting and adventurous, but to be honest, my favorite days are the simple ones; slow days with no where to go and nothing to do. Days spent with family and friends, and some good food. I am very blessed and have lived some pretty awesome days, but I KNOW that even more wonderful days are ahead. 

So after lots of thought, I know how I would spend my "best day ever"....


...with these three kiddos at Disney World!

Disney World is my favorite place on Earth, and I have spent some of my favorite days of my life there! I've been 3 different times, and I've loved it more each time I've gone. I cannot even imagine how much fun it will be to take my kids one day! I will not be able to contain my excitement! 

My "best day ever" would start when we all woke up at the Grand Floridian (hey, I can dream a little!), and went downstairs for a delicious breakfast buffet with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald. We'd jump on the monorail for the quick ride to the Magic Kingdom where we'd spend all day together running around the park; getting wet on Splash Mountain, exploring Tom Sawyer's Island, flying through Neverland on Peter Pan's ship. Caroline's favorite ride would be the spinning teacups because she doesn't like heights, Evelyn would love flying on Aladdin's magic carpets and waving to her mommy and daddy down below, and Henry would probably love It's a Small World because of all the bright colors and music. 😊

We'd play all day, eat cotton candy, Mickey Mouse shaped ice cream bars, and soft pretzels, and just as it was getting dark, we'd head over to Animal Kingdom for a sunset safari. The kids would LOVE seeing the animals; elephants, rhinos, hippos, lions, and so many more. Once our ride was over we'd hurry to Epcot where we'd enjoy a delicious dinner in Italy, to be followed by the magnificent fireworks show over the lake. We'd probably have to take a spin around Test Track and do a quick hang gliding excursion on Soarin' before taking a shuttle to Hollywood Studios for extra magic hours! We would definitely have to hit up Rock n' Rollercoaster first. The kids would be way too little, but my mom would gladly pass on the ride and stay outside with them. 😉 Afterwards we'd head to Caleb's all time favorite, the Toy Story Midway Mania ride. We'd use the last of our energy to explore all of the Star Wars attractions, and then we'd journey back to the hotel, already reminiscing about our perfect day, and the memories we made. I'd collapse into bed exhausted, but happier than ever, knowing I just lived the "best day ever"! 😊

Comments

Popular Posts