Friday Favorites

Hello, friends! I have been a bad blogger lately and haven't posted in a while. We've had a lot going on around here, and it's just been hard to find the time. I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals for Friday Favorites, and I'm excited cause it's been a while! I have lots of favorites today!


First up is this delicious new Special K flavor. I absolutely LOVE Special K cereal (the Fruit & Yogurt flavor is my favorite!), but I saw this at Kroger this week and had to try it. It has a little bit of an artificial flavor to me, but it tasted like fall, so I was happy!



Henry has started entertaining himself in his crib in the morning and it is glorious! I'll go into his room and open the curtains and he immediately starts pointing to his books. I'll put a few in his crib, and he'll sit for another 20 minutes or so. His favorite book is Pat the Bunny. 😊



























I bought a Groupon deal several weeks ago for 2 16x20 canvases for $39, and they came in! It was from a company called Canvas on Demand, and I was a little skeptical as to whether or not the quality would be good. I mean, I almost ordered the picture on the right as a canvas through another online company, and it was going to be over $80! I figured it was worth a shot, and the reviews were really good. Well I could not be happier!! The canvases came in and are truly exceptional! The one on the left is hanging in Henry's room, and the one on the right is in our room. I love both of these pictures of my sweet boy so much! 

Baby shoes are one of my favorite things EVER, and these Toms sneakers that are ordered for Henry are no exception! He isn't walking yet, but I'm pretty sure he's close to taking his first steps, and I figured we should go ahead and get him some shoes. I ordered these online and unfortunately they're a little too big. We are holding on to them for when his foot is a little bigger, and I ordered another pair of shoes that are almost as cute! 


That's it for my Friday Favorites! We are taking a little day trip tomorrow to an amusement park, and I am going to try to remember to take lots of pictures so that I can blog about it next week! 😋 Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts