Show and Tell Tuesday--Christmas Home Tour

It's one of my favorite posts of the year to read, and I'm even more excited to be joining Andrea's link up with my own post today! 

It's CHRISTMAS TIME!! Yay! There is nothing quite like the nostalgic feeling that Christmas brings, and it is seriously even more fun to have a kid (even though Henry doesn't really even know what's going on). We decked our halls the week before Thanksgiving, and got our tree last weekend. Here's a peek inside our festive little home!

If our tree looks a little misshapen, it's because it is. :) We get our tree from Costco every year, and this is definitely not our best one. Next year I think we're going to try one from somewhere else. Our ornaments are mostly Hallmark ornaments that my mom has been collecting for me since I was born. Caleb jokes every year that our tree is basically a big shrine to me because the ornaments are all mine/pictures of me. 😂

I got our stockings from Pottery Barn Kids last year.


Inside our entryway; I bought the advent calendar on sale at Pottery Barn Kids last year, and I can't wait until Henry is old enough to use it!



I bought this sweet nativity set this year at Bloom, and I think it's just perfect under the little tree! 

Henry's Nana gave him this Little People nativity set for Christmas last year. I learned my lesson at Halloween and decided to put something on the coffee table that is safe for him to play with. 😊

 I switched out our usual pictures for some Christmas ones....

...and replaced our travel books with Christmas books.

I bought this sign this year from Vine + Branches and I LOVE it! I set it up on the little kitchen counter with this mini nativity set that was passed down from my grandmother.

 I put out my Fiestaware Christmas plate, and my new plate that we made at Bristles when we went to  Hattiesburg. I am OBSESSED with it! The little manager is Henry's foot print. Seriously so cute!





 Ahhh, so cozy! 😊

 Hope you enjoyed seeing our home all decorated for Christmas. Can't wait to read everyone else's posts!

Comments

  1. Love everything -looks so great! We have that nativity little people set and we also love putting out all of our Christmas books. Merry Christmas!
    Jaclyn
    www.coffeepancakesanddreams.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jaclyn! Our decor is definitely a little more kid friendly this year since we have a one year old who is into everything, but I wouldn't trade it for the world! Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful home! Love the tiny nativities, especially the one from your grandmother - so special :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rechelle! I love decorating with things that have lots of sentimental value; it does make a home so unique and special!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts