Friday Favorites

It's been forever since I linked up with Andrea at Momfessionals for Friday Favorites, and I'm excited to be back today. We've had a ton of fun this week as we settle into our "new normal" with me not working and Henry going back to preschool. Here's a look at some of the highlights!

 
Our first favorite of the week is Caleb's Mamaw's apple butter! We got a jar from her at Christmas time (I was actually supposed to give it to my parents...oops!) and Henry has been enjoying it on toast. He loves it! I haven't tried it yet, but I can tell from his reaction that it is yummy! Thanks again, Mamaw!

My sister sent me this meme this week and it made me laugh SO HARD. For those who don't know, we have a little side business baking and decorating sugar cookies. Well, we were in over our heads with Christmas orders. Replace Halloween with Christmas, and this is was us by the time it was over. πŸ˜‚
This is a funny and random favorite from the week. For Christmas, my mom put packs of Mardi Gras beads that she found at Dollar Tree in Evelyn and Caroline's stockings. Well Henry LOVED them and kept taking them from the girls. My mom was at Dollar Tree last week and got him his own back of "boy colors" and he wears them throughout the day. πŸ˜‚ Watching him put them on and take them off is my favorite, and wearing them is his. 😊


 We had our neighbor, Weston, over the other morning while his mom worked out, and I turned on Mother Goose Club on Netflix and it was a hit! Henry sat still for like a full 5 minutes, which is a pretty long time for a 1 year old. These little buddies sitting together on the couch was my favorite! 😍

It's taken over a year, but I finally ordered name tag stickers for Henry's sippy cups! πŸ˜‚ These labels came from StickerKid.com and were less than $10 for a sheet of 60. I ordered the ones that are dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe, and I'm excited to see them in action. You customize the font, background color, and font color, so of course I ordered them to match his bottles. 😊 And don't even get me started on these Contigo Kids bottles--they are the best! 

Last, but certainly not least, is an amazing message that our pastor gave at church on Sunday. It was the first in a new message series called Breaking Free, and it's all about breaking strongholds in our lives, in Jesus' name. It was so powerful and has stuck with me all week. I'm excited to continue in this series! I tried to upload the video directly on the post, but I couldn't get it to work. If anyone is interested in listening, click on the link below!


That wraps up our week! We don't have any plans for this weekend other than to (hopefully) relax and have fun. Sounds like a good plan to me! Happy Friday, friends!








Comments

Popular Posts