Easter Decor Tour

As much as I love Thanksgiving and Christmas, I think Easter is my favorite holiday. I just love SPRING! I have such good memories of Easter as a child; dying eggs, decorating cookies, Easter egg hunts, jellybeans, new frilly dresses. Easter just makes me all warm and fuzzy, like a freshly hatched chick! LOL. I also love what it means to my faith; that Jesus conquered the grave and defeated death, ensuring that we can do the same through Him. It's such a special time of year, and one that I always look forward to celebrating! Easter decor also happens to be one of my favorite things ever, so I'm super excited to show you my house all decorated today! Enjoy!

On the mantel, I used a pompom garland that I bought online several years ago. This was actually my first time to use it, and I love it! I had it hanging by itself, but the space looked a little empty, so I made the cross banner with my Cricut. I had the paper already on hand, and it made for a quick and cute little project. I love how it turned out! 


I don't think that I have posted a picture of my new floating shelves yet, so here they are! I bought these at Hobby Lobby a couple months ago and hung in them our living room. I absolutely LOVE them! The only Easter things I added were the gold rabbit and the basket of eggs; I left everything else as it was.



I add a couple new items each year to my holiday decor collection, and this year I got this V+B sign at Hobby Lobby. I realized that I really only had bunnies and eggs and nothing that pointed to Jesus (the reason for Easter!), so I knew I needed this sign! :)






 A few little festive touches in the kitchen! 

This shelf that belonged to my grandmother is one of my favorite pieces in our house. When people come over they always want to know where it's from; it's just so unique! I have the best time decorating it for each season. It just always makes me happy to look at!



Thanks for stopping by! Happy Easter!

Comments

Popular Posts