Friday Favorties

It has been too long since I've done a Friday Favorites post, and I'm excited to link up with my favorite blogger, Andrea at Momfessionals, to share some favorites from the week!



























We were at Amanda's house the other day and Henry got to eat a cherry popsicle and then ride on this vehicle that the girls got for Christmas. It was probably his FAVORITE moment of his life! πŸ˜‚ Look at that big smile! 😍


Henry got a new pair of Babiator sunglasses just in time for Spring! He refuses to keep them on his face for more than 10 seconds, but those 10 seconds of this face are my FAVORITE!


I was looking at old pictures the other day and came across this one of my cousin Desiree and me. She's 12 years older than I am, but now that we're grown up, she's one of my FAVORITE friends! She's a role model for me as a wife and mother, and we have grown to have such a special relationship. Love you, Des! 😘 



We bought this fold-up kids picnic table the other day at Sam's and I am obsessed! We've been wanting a "kid's table" that we can pull out when my family comes over for dinner, and the fact that this is all one piece makes it so easy to store. Plus it's my FAVORITE color! 😊


I got my FAVORITE kind of mail this week; baby clothes! I ordered Henry some new summer clothes from Gap/Old Navy, and I love all of it! Now I'm ready for it to get warm so he can start wearing them!

Happy Friday everyone, have a good weekend!



Comments

Popular Posts