Beach 2018--Day 3

We woke up on day 3 to another beautiful day! My mom and I cooked a big breakfast and had everyone come to our condo to eat. Afterwards we got our bathing suits and sunscreen on and hit the beach!


Beautiful little beach bum! :)

Grandaddy's here! It was Dion's first time to see Henry since October.



Henry wore his sunglasses for all of 10 seconds. :)

We ate lunch on the beach and then Caleb took Henry up for his nap. I got to stay on the beach all by myself and enjoy a relaxing afternoon with my book! I was too busy taking pictures of everyone else to get in one, so I took this selfie to prove that I, too, was at the beach! 😂

We went to dinner at Bayou on the Beach. We tried this restaurant for the first time last year, and it was the general consensus among the seafood eaters (of which I am not one!) that it was AMAZING! We got there at 5 o'clock and had to wait 45 minutes, and then once we were seated we waited another HOUR to get our food. Henry was such a trooper! Caleb was the MVP when he created a new game with blueberries that kept Henry occupied. Everyone loved their food except Kendra and me (we got burgers that were very mediocre), and then we headed back to the condo for bed!


Four generations of Horton men...

...and some Horton women. :)

After putting Henry to bed, Caleb, Nathan, Kendra, and I played a game of Ticket to Ride. We love this game!

I had originally planned on doing days 3 & 4 in one post, but I just have too many pictures. Come back on Monday to read about day 4!





Comments

Popular Posts