Life Lately


I have a TON of pictures on my phone from the past couple months and I thought I'd share some of them today. Here's a little look at our life lately!

I bought Henry a little rake at Aldi and he loves using it outside! Even if all he does is pull bark out of the flowerbed. :)

My little sous chef! (No worries, the oven was off!)

Popsicles in the garage on a hot day!

'Sup dog?

Henry has a personal umbrella holder. 😂


We had a cookie cake for my birthday with my family and Henry got a little piece. Needless to say, he was a fan! 

My Aunt Kyle came to town for a weekend and kept her granddaughter at my mom's house. Here's Henry with his 3rd cousin, Joylea, who is 6 months younger than him.

I took this picture of the kids and we had it printed on a canvas for my mom for Mother's Day. I LOVE this picture of these babies!

With my guys on Mother's Day.

We took Henry to ride the carousel at Bridgestreet and he wasn't a big fan. Maybe he'll have more fun next time, cause what kid doesn't like a carousel?!

This baby has grown so much and gotten so big! 

My mom and I took Henry to Yogurt Mountain a couple weeks ago, and despite the sad puppy dog face, he loved it! He had blueberry yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, maraschino cherries, and a vanilla wafer. :) He sat in that chair and fed himself with his spoon and he looked so big and grown that it kind of broke my heart! 😊
This sweet little cousins melt my heart!

Papa watching "The Little Mermaid" with his grandkids 😂

We were at Chick-fil-A a couple weeks ago and I got an ice cream cone and let Henry have his first taste of ice cream. He LOVED it, and kept pulling my hand to his face and pressing his mouth against it. 😂 We were laughing because he would take a bite and then turn his face and rub it against a napkin I was holding. He's definitely mine and Caleb's baby--he's not crazy about being messy!

Henry's Nana and her husband Derek are building a house, and this Bobcat was in the yard when we went to check out the progress. Henry was excited to see the "truck" up close!

Henry fell in love with peaches last summer, but it's taking him a little longer to warm up to them this year. Here's his first tentative bite of the season. :)

That's a little look at what we've been up to lately! Hope you enjoyed! :)





Comments

  1. Henry is getting so big! I absolutely love the picture you gave your mom for Mother’s Day! Sweet cousins ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts