HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, HENRY!!

Well I'm a puddle over here after reading old posts from this time last year. I just cannot believe that it's already Henry's 2nd birthday! He's grown by leaps and bounds this past year, and sometimes it's hard to see our baby in this toddler we have now. One thing that hasn't changed is how much joy and laughter and love and happiness Henry brings to our home! Here are some pictures from the past year.








This picture just makes me laugh. :)


















I'll leave it at this for today. I'm going to do a couple more birthday posts where I can tell more about Henry right now, as well as pictures from his birthday party this weekend. Stay tuned, and in the meantime, I hope you enjoyed the little walk down memory lane! :)

Comments

  1. It is just amazing how fast this sweet, precious boy has grow. Just so cute
    And such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daddy Wayne and I love this boy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts