Claire--8 Month Update

I'm a couple weeks late, but I couldn't NOT write a post about my precious 8 month old daughter! This girl is something special, and I seriously can't get enough of her. She's pure joy wrapped up in the cutest person I know. Here's a look at our Claire right now!


Now that she's able to roll, she goes right to her tummy when we put her in bed and that's the only way she sleeps. When I was pregnant with her, she was always laying on her tummy and we had a hard time getting good ultrasound pictures of her. It's so sweet that she's been a stomach sleeper from the womb!

We introduced Claire to the doorway jumper a couple months ago and it's her FAVORITE thing ever. She's never happier than when she's jumping!

First time swinging at the park!

The happiest girl in the world! She's always smiling and clapping her hands.

Come on...how can I not be obsessed with her?? Claire is seriously the sweetest and easiest baby. She's almost always content and happy. 

We have a foodie in training! Claire LOVES to eat and hasn't tried a single food that she doesn't like. She loves fruits and vegetables, rice, beans, chicken...anything and everything! 

Claire has discovered dogs in the last month and she LOVES them! She gets so excited when she sees one and starts kicking her feet and clapping her hands. 

 Claire has reached so many developmental milestones in the last few months. From rolling, to sitting up, to crawling, and now to standing. This girl will be walking before we know it! 

Claire loves her brother! They make each other laugh and "play" together, and I can't wait to watch their relationship grow.

These past 8 months have been the best of my life. Claire has added so much love and joy and laughter to our home, and I can't imagine loving her more!


Comments

Popular Posts