Valentine's Day 2020

We had a really fun and special Valentine's Day this year, and I wanted to share a few pictures we took. I put together a little "I Love You" dinner for Caleb and the kids, and it was a really sweet time and something that I hope to make a yearly tradition! Since Caleb's birthday is on Valentine's Day and we had dinner plans, we did our family Valentine's dinner the night before.

Our menu consisted of homemade heart shaped pizzas, love punch...
 
 
...and ice cream sundaes for dessert!  I made Valentine's cards for Caleb and the kids and wrote a reason why I love each of them and tied them to the chandelier as decoration. Then the next day, Caleb surprised me by making one for me and adding it to the others. :)
 
Henry was in Heaven! 
 
 
On Valentine's Day morning, we had a couple of little gifts waiting at Henry's spot at the table, along with a Valentine's balloon.
 
Henry got a pair of disc shooter guns and a sticker pad...
...and Claire got a pack of new hair bows and a balloon. :)

I love my little family so much, and I love showing my love for them on Valentine's Day! 😍




Comments

Popular Posts