COVID-19 Quarantine--Week 5

This week, we've had a couple of busy days and then several not so busy days. 😊 We had a fun-filled Easter weekend (read about it HERE!)...
...and then had a blast celebrating Claire's 1st birthday on Tuesday (read about it HERE!). 
Other than that, our days have been pretty slow and uneventful. We pretty much start every morning with Henry and Claire having independent play time in Henry's room. Ideally, this would last from 8:00-9:00 (and some days it comes close!), but this week Claire has had a hard time being away from her mommy, and hasn't wanted to be locked in a bedroom with a 3 year old baby sitter. πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚
 
While Claire takes her morning nap, Henry and I have done kinetic sand...
 
...built a blanket fort between the couches...
  
...and made a pirate costume with paper, a cup, and some foil. Henry has had the best time with his pirate hook. I can't believe I haven't thought to make him one sooner!
I took this picture of Claire eating tuna salad with chopped pickle and hard-boiled egg because I just can't believe the things this girl likes. 
Speaking of Claire, she has been entertaining herself (and us) all week by winding herself up in the doorway jumper and spinning like a top. She is such a crazy, fun-loving baby girl! 
My accomplishment for the week was putting away the Easter decor and cleaning the living room. I originally thought I'd leave the Easter stuff out until the end of the month, but no...on Monday morning, I was ready to get the house in order! I rearranged the decorations on my coffee table tray and I'm really liking the fresh change.


To read more COVID-19 Quarantine posts, click below: 


Comments

Popular Posts